At the beginning of the project, we received a detailed brief with all expectations regarding the website. KBF shared the conception with us, we got a list of pages and functionalities. The most important issue was intuitive, simple design and adjusting the website to disabled people. At this base, we prepared specifications of the project and all 26 designs of subpages.
While creating views of all subpages we were inspired by another KBF website: Operarara. We used the symbols and examples used in visual identification and previously prepared promotional materials but we didn't forget about the functionalities available on the back-end for the administrator to make website management as simple as possible. At the coding stage, we focused on building a smooth schedule with all events, adjusting the website for disabled people, and also preparing it for foreign users in the English language.
The last part of the project was to complete all the content on the site and test all functionalities. We added information about current events, artists, and event residents. We prepared a server for the premiere of the festival.