At Brave New, we are constantly developing and that is why we are looking for a full-time WordPress Developer.
Do you have experience in creating front-end projects, websites based on WordPress and WooCommerce? You write the loop displaying WP posts with your eyes closed, your code is semantic, accessible and efficient, and you are a responsible and independent person?
If so, read on, we’ll most likely get along very well!
What do we offer?
- 6,000 – 9,000 PLN net to start (the amount of remuneration depends on your skills and experience)
- Work on a contract or B2B
- A clear career path related to your skills, experience and commitment
- Flexible working time
- Prepared work position: company laptop and monitor, necessary software
- Remote work with the opportunity to work in our office in Krakow’s Kazimierz.
- The ability to manage your time and priorities.
- Development opportunities in the direction you choose – we will try to match your scope of tasks so that it fits in with your development and allows you to follow the direction of your choice
- A friendly atmosphere – we are a small team of busy people and each of us is completely different, but we share the same values, which makes us get along well
What do we expect?
- You have worked at least 2 years in a similar position – not necessarily employed – open-source and commercial projects are also interesting for us
- You can write semantic, readable and accessible HTML code
- You write efficient and modern (S)CSS code – you use variables, pseudo-elements on a daily basis, pseudo-classes and functions built into CSS
- You know JS well (ES6+)
- You know the secrets of WordPress and have written things for WooCommerce, you use things like ACFs (or Gutenberg) and non-standard types of posts every day
- You know and use bundlers (e.g. Webpack)
- Git is no stranger to you and you understand why it exists
- You know the Roots ecosystem (Sage, Bedrock, Trellis)
- You know English at B2 level (you have no problems with talking and reading documentation)
- You are a responsible person
- You can work in a team and with a client
- Knowledge of BEM methodology
- Contact with React and Gatsby or Next.js
- Experience with Adobe XD, Zeplin, Avocode and Figma (one of them) from the mapping code design
- Experience in working with the REST API
- Experience in CI/CD
What will your responsibilities be?
- Creating websites and e-commerce based on projects created by our graphic team
- Helpdesk service support (introducing programming changes submitted by clients)
- Contact with PMs, graphic designers and other programmers for specific projects
- Substantive support and code review for less experienced buddies
What will you learn?
- You will develop your programming knowledge while coding advanced projects and learn new technologies
- Project coordination – we will teach you how to manage web projects in practice
- Contact with the client – we will show you how to talk to clients
- Working in stationary and remote teams
- Effective transfer of knowledge, also technical
You only meet some of the requirements and you have doubts about whether to submit a CV? We know that we are able to learn new skills from committed people, so feel free to send us your application.
Send your CV, portfolio, profile on GitHub or anything you can show off to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, describe yourself in 7 sentences.
What will the recruitment look like?
- We are waiting for your application
- If this is needed, we send you a recruitment task
- We talk about your tech experience (also in English)
- We talk about your soft experience, motivations, and the future
- If everything is alright and we understand each other, we welcome you at Brave New 🎉