Do you have solid experience in creating front-end projects and web applications, and can look at the project from a broader perspective? Are you a thorough, responsible person who likes challenges? If so, read on, we’ll most likely get along very well!
What do we expect?
- At least two years of experience in a similar position – proprietary projects are also interesting for us.
- You can work with REST API and you know the basics of graphQL.
- You know the Git version control system.
- Your code is clean and scalable. You can easily write styles for created views
- You have experience with Adobe XD, Zeplin or Figma
- You know English at the B2 level (you have no problem with reading documentation)
- You are organised
- You like teamwork
- You solve problems yourself and are creatively look for new solutions
- You can convince others of your own ideas and support less experienced team members
What do we offer?
- 7,000 – 12,000 PLN net to start (the amount of remuneration depends on your skills, experience and form of employment)
- Work on a mandate contract or B2B, possible employment under a contract of employment after a 3-month trial period
- Flexibility in the choice of technologies and applied solutions
- The opportunity of a leadership position in your field in the long term
- A clear career path related to your skills, experience and commitment
- Prepared workplace: company laptop and monitor, necessary software
- Possibility of fully remote work with the option of working in our office in Kazimierz, Krakow
- Flexible working hours
- Training budget
- Very good coffee and tea in the office with home delivery so that you can work from home as nicely as in the office
- Friendly atmosphere – we are a small team of excited people, each of whom is completely different, but we share the same values, so we get along very well
- Fully paid 20-days annual leave
- Four-day work week once a month (Friday off).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Gatsby or Next.js
- Knowledge of GraphQL
- Knowledge of CI in practice (e.g. GitHub actions)
- Knowledge of WordPress and Headless CMS solutions
- Ability to write automated tests
What will your responsibilities be?
- Creating a front layer in Vanilla JS / TypeScript / React / styled-components technologies.
- Developing an application that uses REST API / GraphQL.
- Substantial support and code review
What will you learn?
- You will develop and consolidate your programming knowledge while coding medium and large projects.
- Contact with the client – we will show you how to talk to clients.
- Activities in a team mainly working remotely
You only meet part of the requirements and are unsure if you should submit your CV? We know that we are able to teach committed people new skills, so feel free to send us your application.
Send your CV, portfolio, GitHub profile or anything else you can show off to email@example.com.
What will the recruitment look like?
- We are waiting for your application. We will be back with the first feedback in 1-2 weeks.
- We meet online
- Online meeting – summary
- Final decision
We hope to see you in Brave New!